Providing comfort and value for those discovering a love for the outdoors, the Trail Scout uses premium self-inflating foam for essential comfort at camp. The 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick pad gives users three-season comfort with a 3.1 R-value. The pad compacts small enough to easily fit into your pack when its time to hit the trail. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Scout is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Get Started Outdoors: Provides the essential comfort you need at an exceptional value.
- Portable Comfort: Packs down to fit in the included stuff sack, allowing you to take it anywhere.
- Lightweight: Keeps your pack light and easy to carry, allowing you to go further.
- Self-Inflating: Expanding foam core self-inflates; top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness.
- Color: Gray
- R-Value: 3.1
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 6 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.63 kg
- Width (Standard): 20 in
- Width (Metric): 51 cm
- Length (Standard): 72 in
- Length (Metric): 183 cm
- Height (Standard): 1 in
- Height (Metric): 2.5 cm
- Thickness (Standard): 1 in
- Thickness (Metric): 2.5 cm
- Packed dimension (Standard): 11 in x 6.3 in
- Packed dimension (Metric): 28 cm x 16 cm
- Top fabric type: Urethane
- Bottom fabric type: Urethane
- What's Included: Stuff sack
- Material(s): Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available for the Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.
For full details, please see our policies page.
Our team has used products from Therm-A-Rest on overlanding expeditions over the last ten years and found them to be reliable, quality products that haven’t let us down. Based on our personal overlanding travels we feel confident recommending the Therm-A-Rest Trail Scout Sleeping Pad to you.