A pickup full of gear doesn’t have to be a jumbled mess. Whatever you’re doing it’s inevitable at some point you’re going to end up with a bed full of gear. The Putco MOLLE Rack System is custom engineered to fit directly to each make and model using the existing OEM mounting points in the bed. The rack systems allow you to keep your gear organized, easily accessible and secure. They work with all MOLLE, PALS, Quick Fist, and many other gear strapping systems to hold your cargo in place on the roughest roads.
Each fitment is designed with custom brackets and MOLLE panels engineered to be mounted directly to OEM mount locations. Our custom designs provide no cut & no drill installations which can be done in a matter of minutes.
- CNC Cut from heavy gauge
- 1/10 inch thick 6000 series aluminum.
- Compatible with bed covers.
- Works with spray in bed liners.
- Black mini-texture powder coat finish.
- Driver side, passenger side, and cab side panels sold separately for maximum customization.
- Custom fit designs engineered for every make and model.
- Perfect addition for over-landing builds.
- Provides clearance for factory tie downs and access to bedside outlets and lighting.
- Allows you to mount anything from MOLLE bags, trail gear, tools, high lift jacks, axes, shovels,
- RotopaX, Maxtrax, you name it!
- Backed by Putco’s limited 3-year warranty.
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available for the Putco Molle Panels | Ram 1500, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.
For full details, please see our policies page.