When in Stock, Ships Same Day or Next Business Day!
One of our most versatile stoves, the Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
Additional Product Notes
- SKU: 06633
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight (Standard): 11.2 oz
- Length (Standard): 4 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 11.2 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.32 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 14.9 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.42 kg
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available for the MSR Whisperlite International, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.
For full details, please see our policies page.
Our team has used products from MSR on overlanding expeditions over the last ten years and found them to be reliable, quality products that haven’t let us down. Based on our personal overlanding travels we feel confident recommending the MSR Whisperlite International to you.