Ships Same Day or Next Business Day!
Built for every part of the journey, Overlander is the rugged, all-terrain navigator with on- and off-road navigation.
- Get the lay of the land with topographic maps for North and South America
- Or get spoken directions to the nearest coffee shop with street maps for North and South America
- Share the plans for adventure through Garmin Explore. From your laptop to your phone to your friends
- Comes with a powered magnetic mount and a RAM ball mount. It’s not going anywhere
- Search for the nearest inspiration point while you’re in the middle of nowhere
- Need to bring your own satellite imagery? How does 64 GB of built-in storage sound?
- 7" color touchscreen features turn-by-turn directions for on-road “turn-by-turn” navigation and topography maps for off-road "point-to-point" guidance in North and South America. Also compatible with HuntView maps (sold separately)
- Overlander is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal and shock resistance. It can be mounted anywhere, thanks to the powered magnetic mount that comes with suction cup and 1" RAM ball compatible adapter
- This essential piece of overlanding gear is purpose-built from the circuit board up and is designed to withstand dust and extreme temperatures
- Use the Garmin Explore app to download additional maps — such as satellite imagery and USGS quad sheets on 64 GB of internal storage — and sync all your data between devices. Easily import and export GPX files to Garmin Explore — even if offline
- Overlander is preloaded with iOverlander POIs and Ultimate Public Campgrounds, so you don’t need a cell signal to route to the best-established, wild and dispersed campsites
- Overlander features topographic maps, including public land boundaries, 4x4 roads, forest service roads, waterways, trails and other land use data
- Customize street navigation for the size and weight of your overlanding vehicle, plus get alerts for upcoming bridge heights, weight limits, sharp curves, steep grades and more
- Gps, GLONASS and Galileo support helps track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- All of your overlanding equipment — such as a built-in compass, altimeter and barometer — is now in one device
- Record your tracks, and save them to your Garmin Explore account so you can review them later on any device or share them with friends
- Overlander comes with integrated pitch and roll angles to help you and your vehicle navigate difficult terrain
- Pair your Overlander navigator with the inReach satellite communicators (sold separately) for two-way text messaging, interactive SOS and weather forecasts
- Pair your Overlander with up to 4 of our BC 35 wireless backup cameras (sold separately) so you can see what’s behind you
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available for the Garmin Overlander, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.
For full details, please see our policies page.
Our team has used products from Garmin on overlanding expeditions over the last ten years and found them to be reliable, quality products that haven’t let us down. Based on our personal overlanding travels we feel confident recommending the Garmin Overlander to you.