Whether you're tackling corrugated roads, rough terrain, or planning to tow a caravan across the country, you can't go past a TJM XGS Series 4000 Suspension Kit to improve every aspect of your drive. You'll be equipped for a smoother, more comfortable ride while also improving road handling, braking ability, noise and vibration.
4WD's have factory engineered suspension, but it's usually only enough to accommodate a boot load of gear and general road driving or limited off-road driving. Installing a set of shock absorbers, a pair of springs or a full TJM XGS Series 4000 suspension kit will immediately transform your vehicle's ride handling, load carrying and towing capabilities. Don't forget to chat with your local TJM distributor about your individual suspension needs.XGS COIL SPRINGS REAR RAISED 100KG
TJM coil springs are made in Australia from the finest quality high-stress spring steel. This TJM XGS spring coil rear pair suits Toyota Landcruiser 80 / 100 Series vehicles. TJM XGS linear (or constant rate) coils provide a consistent spring rate in all situations. This coil spring design is suited to most 4WD vehicles to increase ride height, support high load bearing accessory (LBA) weight and improve stability. Ideal for vehicles with upgrades like steel bull bars and winch combinations. Your original factory springs will often be subject to fatigue and reduced performance when subject to additional LBA weight or use in extreme environments.
XGS COIL SPRING SPACER
- Material: Made in Australia from the finest quality high-stress spring steel from One Steel. Powdercoated Yellow
- Size: Free Height 480-490mm Wire Diameter 17mm
- Suits: Rear - 100kg - Approx 50mm Lift
- Tech: Made to our exact specifications, designed and tested by local engineers
XGS SERIES 4000 XS SHOCK 40MM
- TJM XGS coil spring spacer to suit Toyota 80 / 100 Series rear suspension coils.
Installing a set of TJM XGS Series 4000 shock absorbers will immediately transform your vehicle's ride, handling, load carrying and towing capabilities. This S4000 front shock suits Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series vehicles. With multi-stage velocity controlled valving, big bore piston and 20mm hard chromed piston rods, these shocks are built tough. Whether you install only shock absorbers, springs or a complete TJM XGS suspension kit you are sure to notice an immediate improvement in the vehicle's ride, handling, towing and load carrying qualities. Our specialist team of suspension engineers have developed this range right here in Australia for road use all the way through to demanding 4X4 applications.
XGS SWAY BAR KIT
- Material: Seamless welded twin tube design with 1.6mm outer tube wall
- Size: 40mm Big bore piston with 20mm hard chromed piston rod and teflon banded piston seal
- Suits: Longer travel to suit lifted suspension with medium to heavy loads
- Tech: Multi stage velocity controlled valving with OE quality high durability long life bushes
XGS TORSION BARS
- TJM XGS front sway bar 30mm with bushes to assist with minimising vehicle body roll and sway. Suits Toyota Landcruiser 100 Series with IFS (Independent Front Suspension).
TJM XGS Torsion Bars are designed as an upgrade of the original equipment product are of increased rate and quality spring steel. This helps to maintain ride height after accessories such as bull bars, winches and dual batteries are fitted to the vehicle. Due to the increased spring rate it is recommended that the shock absorbers are also upgraded to TJM XGS Gold
XGS TORSION BAR BRACKET STRENGTHENING KIT
- Material: Manufactured from premium grade spring steel. Powdercoat black finish
- Size: Diameter 32mm Length 1160mm
- Suits: LC 100 Series V8 Petrol Required when fitting accessories like bull bars, winches and dual batteries
- Tech: Drop forged for strength and durability
- A front lower control arm strengthening kit can be used to help prevent torsion bar mounts from cracking.
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.