- Engineered and Manufactured in the USA: Expect a direct fit, Easy NO DRILL, bolt-on to OEM mounting points.
- CNC machined from 10 gauge Aluminum: No sharp edges like other brands, only clean cuts with 90-degree radius corners.
- Textured black powder-coat: Durable finish that does not chip easily.
- Highly Modular: Great for any Overlanding gear, work truck tools, jacks, or anything that you need to be protected, organized, and fast access to.
- Compatible with other popular mounting accessories: Via the Molle Mount gaskets that are included you can use our panels with Quickfist, Kolpin, HiJack Maxtrax, RotopaX, and much more.
- Tonneau cover compatible: Designed to make sure it does not conflict with your bed cover.
- Custom fit for your vehicle: Sold in left, right, or bulkhead, or order all 3 panels as a kit
- Best-in-class for quality and design: Backed by a 3 Year Warranty and Putco’s NeveRust™ Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and Manufactured in Des Moines, IA.
Secure your cargo in the back of your truck bed with this next level one of a kind truck bed storage organizing system. New from Putco are the Molle Panel inside truck bed panels system. This amazing cargo storage system is perfect for latching down nearly anything you want to secure in place like Molle bag, trail gear, construction gear, jacks, or anything your heart desires. Available for the bulkhead, side bed and tailgate area. Choose from getting the entire set or just getting one side. Great for overlanding pickup trucks or work trucks to hang and organize gear, tools and more. These truck bedside organizers called molle panels are great for storing your gear and organizing your truck bed whether you use your pickup for work or play. Plus the are a must have for the overland truck for your next outdoor adventure.
Constructed out of durable CNC cut 10 gauge aluminum that is finished with a mini-textured black powder-coat. This American made panel system works with most industry-leading mounting accessories like Quickfist, Kolpin, Molle, and much more. Also, this come is compatible with most soft roll-up and hard fold cover on the market.
Installing a Molle panel is simple with no drilling or cutting of any kind and its custom design for your year, make and model allows you to use your OEM tie-down area and other standard OEM features of your truck. Each panel is backed by a three-year warranty. So if you are tired of your cargo rolling around and want it secured in place the Putco Molle Panels are for you.
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.