Tackle the toughest trails with the PRO Series Winch Bumper from ICON! Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks. The "stubby" width protects the Jeep's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum room for articulation and access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. PN# 25212 features an integrated top mount that places the winch up out of the water, mud and rocks, and allows easy access to the rope drum. PN# 25215 features an integrated recessed winch mount that places the winch low, achieving a lower center of gravity as well as increased airflow through the radiator. The winch fairlead mount (for pn# 25215) is integrated right into the front surface of the bumper. Included with pn# 25212 & 25215 is a strong, low profile Impact bar, fabricated from 1-1/2" heavy wall DOM tubing, to protect the winch and the Jeep's grille area in the event of a trail mishap. PN# 25213 includes a rock crawler style tubular stinger that extends up and out from the bumper to help prevent a forward flop if you come down hard off of a steep ledge. The stinger is made of heavy wall DOM tubing and fortified with laser cut steel plate gussets. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is made from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" plate steel. The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Simple bolt-on installation using common hand tools
- Durable semi-gloss black powdercoat finish
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Low profile Impact bar (pn#s 25212 & 25215) protects winch and the Jeep's grille area from trail hazards
- Rock crawling style Stinger (pn# 25213) helps to prevent forward flops when coming down off of steep ledges
- Stinger made of 1-1/2" X .120 wall DOM tube with laser cut plate steel gussets
- Impact bar made of 1-1/2" X .120 wall DOM tube with laser cut plate steel gussets
- Recessed winch tray (pn# 25215) promotes efficient cooling and maintains a lower center of gravity
- Top-mount winch location (pn# 25212 & 25213) allows easy access to the drum and keeps the winch up out of the mud and rocks
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Narrow width allows large tires to clear at full turn and upon articulation
- CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Requires separate Fairlead Mount to run winch. ICON Part # 25229 (Sold Separately)
- Works with factory crash bar and Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)
- PN# 25215 requires vacuum pump relocation on 2012 and up JK's. Warn Zeon winch requires minor trimming of frame mounts
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.