Tackle the toughest trails with the ICON Impact PRO Series Winch Bumper for Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator JT. Designed for the ultimate in off-road form and function, PRO Series features a multi-faceted, high-clearance design that sneaks past the tightest rocks. The "stubby" width protects the Jeep's lower grille corners while allowing the front tires maximum room for articulation and access to grip and pull the vehicle over steep obstacles. The integrated top mount places the winch up out of the water, mud and rocks, and allows easy access to the rope drum. This model of the PRO Series bumper includes a strong, low profile Impact bar, fabricated from 1-3/4" heavy wall DOM tubing, to protect the winch and the Jeep's grille area in the event of a trail mishap. If you manage to get yourself into a tight spot, recovery is aided by a pair of extreme duty recovery shackle tabs, CNC machined from beefy 1" thick plate steel. And like the rest of the PRO Series bumper, even the recovery tabs are angled for maximum clearance. Recessed light mounts protect either the Jeep's stock fog lamps or your favorite aftermarket LED lights. The bumper is manufactured from CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16 plate steel. The PRO Series bumper looks as great as it performs, with a durable, semi-gloss black powder coat finish. Wheel with confidence knowing that ICON Impact products are covered by ICON's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Faceted, high-clearance design to maximize approach angle and off-road performance
- Low profile Impact bar protects winch and the Jeep's grille area from trail hazards
- Impact bar made of 1-3/4" X .120 wall DOM tube with Laser cut plate steel gussets
- Extreme duty 1" thick recovery shackle tabs are angled for high clearance
- Top-mount winch location allows easy access to the drum and keeps the winch up out of the mud and rocks
- Protected recessed fog light mounts accept stock lamps or aftermarket LED lights
- Narrow width allows large tires to clear at full turn and upon articulation
- Durable semi-gloss black powder coat finish
- Optional skid plate helps protect the sway bar disconnect mechanism as well as conceal and protect the lower frame horns where the factory lower valance mounted.
- Skid plate has a CNC laser cut, precision brake-formed 3/16" steel plate construction
- ICON Impact Series Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Requires separate Fairlead Mount to run winch. ICON Part # 25229 (Sold Separately)
- Optional PRO Series Front Bumper Skid available. ICON Part # 25159 (Sold Separately)
- Works with Rubicon sway bar disconnect mechanism
- Recovery shackle tabs CNC machined from 1” thick steel plate, for 7/8” shackle pin (3/4” shackle)
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.