Go Rhino’s CEROS Low Profile Roof Rack brings cutting-edge style and practicality to the current model Toyota Tacoma. The aerodynamic, low-profile design contours the Tacoma’s curves and comes with a variety of features and lighting options.
The CEROS Rack features the exclusive 4-CORE crossbars braced by an aluminum frame. The 4-CORE is an extruded track system of slotted bars that can accept any 1/4 inch-20 hex bolt or quick-release clamp, which means almost any accessory can be bolted to the rack.
This system offers unlimited mounting options for accessories, gear and tools, which can be used interchangeably with Go Rhino's 4-CORE-based XRS Xtreme Overland and SRM Roof Rack series. The CEROS Rack was designed with integrated lighting options in mind. The frontmost crossbar can be used to mount a light bar or multiple cube lights, and the dropped edge of the fairing allows a single row light bar to remain flush with the frame's topline, maintaining the sleek, streamlined look. Two openings along each of the rack’s side panels will fit most 6-inch single row (SR) lights, which can be mounted with or without Go Rhino’s signature hex-patterned mesh screens. Along the frame’s upper lip, strategic mounting slots allow zip ties to be inserted to secure and hide the wiring from your lights.
The CEROS Low Profile Roof Rack is application-specific to the 2016+ Toyota Tacoma Double Cab and uses factory mounting holes for easy, no-drill installation. (Note: lights sold separately.)
- Low profile design for sleek, aerodynamic look
- Application-specific fit exclusive to the Toyota Tacoma
- Aluminum construction saves weight
- Unlimited mounting options for accessories, gear and tools with 4-CORE crossbars
- Front 4-CORE rail supports front fairing and mounts individual lights and light bars easily and securely
- "5-inch tall fairing with dropped front edge allows most single row light bar to remain flush with frame"
- Four side panel slots with removable mesh screens fit most 6-inch single row (SR) lightS
- Max weight: 150 lbs evenly distributed, including Ceros rack
- Overall dimensions: 62” long, 47” wide
- No drilling required, all mounting hardware included
- Textured black powder coat finish
ATTN: State of California Consumers
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Manufacturer Part Number
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.