Wind Fairing For Low Profile Rack - By Front Runner
- Get a bold new overlanding look in minutes.
- Create a solid appearance by covering the gap from roof to rack.
- Air flows easily over the rack and accessories, reducing drag and wind noise.
- Helps fuel consumption while carrying bulky loads.
- Easily secures to your roof rack in three simple steps.
- Adjustable brackets allow the Wind Fairing to be correctly angled and positioned on your vehicle.
- A durable rubber blade is fitted to the bottom edge of the Wind Fairing to help seal any gaps and act as a roof guard when traveling over rough terrain.
- An optional clear protective strip is included to eliminate any potential rare minor scuffing caused by heavy dust.
1 x Wind Fairing
4 x Brackets
1 x Rubber Blade
Black powder coated aluminum
Wind Fairing (RRAC174) Product Dimensions:
1087mm(42.8") L x 2mm(0.1") W x 127mm(5") H
Wind Fairing (RRAC175) Product Dimensions:
1262mm (49.7") L x 2mm (0.1") W x 127mm (5") H
Installation Instructions for RRAC174
Installation Instructions for RRAC175
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.