Vertical Surfboard Carrier - By Front Runner
These two movable holders securely clamp your surfboard in-place vertically on either side of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack for easy transportation to free up room for other gear like Roof Top Tents, Kayaks, bikes, water and fuel, etc.
- Adjust the holders along the length of the rack to accommodate various size boards.
- 2 supplied Front Runner Stratchits hold the Surfboard snug against padded side rests. The Stratchit straps clever cinching system provide easy-on and easy-off secure transport every time.
- The vertical holders can be folded down and stored flat against the rack top.
- If space on the rack top is available, the holders can be used in their flat “horizontal” positions to mount a surfboard or other larger boards for SUP or wind surfing.
- Each vertical holder and side rest has soft touch foam padding to cradle your valuable gear without harming or scratching the surfaces. The Soft touch pads are made from a weather resistant cross-linked, closed cell Polyethylene.
- Included rubber pads provide further protection between your board and the Front Runner Stratchit straps.
- The brackets are made from 3CR12 stainless steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- In the vertical position the holders measure 400mm (15.8") high from the underside of the Slimline II Rack Tray. When folded flat in the locked horizontal position the holders measure 45mm high from the underside of the Slimline II Rack Tray.
- Can be used with Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks, Bed Racks and Trailer Racks.
- Easily bolts to your Slimline II Rack with supplied hardware.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and fitting instructions.
2 x Board Mounting Brackets
2 x Slimline II Rack Latch Brackets
1 x Pair of Stratchits
1 x Pair of Tie Down Rings
Black powder coated 3CR12 Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
Outer Dimensions (Single Holder):
559mm (22") L x 85.5mm (3.4") W x 98.5mm (3.9") H
Open Dimensions (Single Holder):
161mm (6.3") L x 85.5mm (3.4") W x 445mm (17.5") H
Installation Instructions for RRAC095
ATTN: State of California Consumers
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Manufacturer Part Number
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.