The K9 Load Bar System from Eezi-Awn is a revolutionary advancement in expedition-style roof management and storage; it is thinner, lighter, stronger, quieter, more functional, more aerodynamic, more durable, and more aesthetically complimentary to your vehicle than the competition. They are powder-coated aluminum with a 8mm T-Slot on both top for attaching equipment. There is a rear lip on the load bar, making it easy to drill and bolt down soft shell or hard shell roof top tents or other equipment. The slot on the bottom of the extrusion holds the Eezi-Awn DIY rectangular extrusion which captivates the head of a M8 bolt and allows it to position anywhere in the length of the K9 Load Bar for attachment to feet or legs.
The K9 Toyota Bed Rail Leg was designed specifically to saddle the top of the bed rail, while attaching to the under rail factory supplied channel with a threaded mounting plate and 2 bolts. A pair of K9 Load Bars are then attached to the top of the legs, providing plenty of support for most any gear you want, including roof top tents.
- Load Bar System includes (1) Pair of Load Bars & (4) Bed Rail Legs
- Stronger & With More Load Capacity than Thule or Yakima Sport Bars
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
- T-Slot Design for Easy Attachment
- Rear Lip to Easily Bolt Down Roof Top Tent
- Adjustable Along Full Length of Rail
- Optional Additional Load Bars for Added Capacity
- 1400mm - 55"L x 3.125"W (Top)/2.125"W (Bottom) x 1.25"H
- 1500mm - 59"L x 3.125"W (Top)/2.125"W (Bottom) x 1.25"H
- Height, Bed Rail to top of Load Bar: 6.5"
- Height, Bed Floor to bottom of Load Bar: 23.5"
- Height, Top of Load Bar to top of cab: 13"
ATTN: State of California Consumers
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Manufacturer Part Number
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.