Duracell's PowerSource delivers power you can depend on anytime, anywhere. Whether you're hunkered down during an emergency or enjoying the great outdoors, you can rely on the Duracell PowerSource to deliver clean and quiet power without the noise, gas or fumes of a traditional gas-powered generator.
With 660 Amp hours of battery capacity the PowerSource has plenty of power to keep your devices powered up and can even be daisy chained with an external battery for increased capacity. The quiet, battery operated PowerSource is a better alternative to gas generators and can be used indoors during extreme weather. The PowerSource is ideal for critical devices that require uninterrupted power because it can instantly transition from AC wall power to its internal battery power in the event of a power outage.
The PowerSource features 4 AC outlets, 2 USB ports and a 12V DC port for vehicle accessories. With 1800 Watts of output power you can run major household appliances like refrigerators or TVs with no problem. The integrated solar controller is compatible with most solar panels and uses the standard Anderson connector. You can even connect the PowerSource to your vehicle via the daisy chain terminals to use the vehicles' alternator for recharging when solar or AC power is not available.
The digital LCD display allows you to conveniently monitor the status of the PowerSource at a glance. The "Input" section indicates weather the unit is recharging from AC or solar power. The "Output" section indicates the amount of power that is being drawn from the unit in Watts. The "Level" section reports information about the unit's remaining battery capacity as well as battery voltage. You can't always know when you'll be left without power, but you can prepare for it with the PowerSource from Duracell.Duracell PowerSource 660 Quiet Portable Power 12V AGM SLA and Solar Generator
- 660 watt hour battery capacity ( 12V, 55Ah)
- 4 AC outlets for powering household items
- 2 USB ports for on the go power
- LCD power display
- 1 12V DC outlet
- Instant on UPS feature for uninterrupted power
- Built in handles for easy transport
- AC input for 10Hr recharging
- Threaded terminals for secure connection to additional batteries
- Built-in solar controller with Anderson connector for 10Hr recharging
- Battery Capacity: 660 Wh/ 55Ah (12V)
- UPS: Instant-on (<=20ms) power for attached devices
- Item Dims: 58 Lbs.
- Battery Chemistry: Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) with AGM Technology
- Output wave form: Modified sine wave
- Protections: Surge suppression, Overload shutdown, Under-voltage shutdown, Over-temperature shutdown
- Charger: Built-in 6A, 3-stage charger can be left plugged in
- Power Outlets: 4x AC outlets, 2x 2.1A USB Ports, 1x 12V DC outlet
- Certifications: ANSI/CAN/UL2743, FCC Part 15, CEC/BC/DOE
- Peak Output: 1800 Watts (1440 watts continuous, 2880 watts surge)
- Solar controller: Up to 100W, 15A input. Built-in voltage, current, charge management and safety protections
- Product Dims: 20in L x 9in W x 13in H
ATTN: State of California Consumers
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Manufacturer Part Number
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.