Our new B8 Upper Control Arms are designed to correct geometry and increase suspension travel on lifted trucks and SUVs. Maintaining a full range of motion, the direct-fit upper control arms expand caster angles and improve ball joint pivot angles for more straight-line stability and greater wheel travel when the trail gets rough—all while providing greater strength and toughness.
A perfect complement to any of BILSTEIN’s 5100 RHA, 6100 RHA, 6112 and 8112 suspension packages, the B8 UCAs feature 4130 chromoly tubular steel construction and are professionally MIG-welded with formed steel bushing gussets for superior strength. People typically want to replace Upper Control Arms for two reasons: alignment correction and improved front end durability. These UCAs give customers peace of mind, knowing they can buy a control arm that will fit perfectly with any of Bilsteins damper packages.
Performance improvements of the B8 line include better alignment specs on lifted vehicles, and an optimized ball joint angle to reduce stress and gain wheel travel and clearance for larger shock and spring packages. Chromoly tubular construction is much stronger than OE stamped steel, while urethane inner pivot bushings are more rigid and offer precise handling. Now you can trust even more of your suspension and steering components to Bilstein.
- CAD-designed with increased caster angles to maintain correct alignment specifications with lifted front suspensions
- Improved ball joint cup angle that allows an additional 1? of travel over stock
- Polyurethane or Delrin bushings (depending on application) that reduce deflection and binding for better handling
- Heavy-duty, OEM-quality sealed ball joints that provide smooth and quiet operation, increased durability and minimal servicing compared to uni-balls
- Durable black powder-coated finish and zinc-plated hardware for corrosion resistance
- Easy servicing without disassembly using included grease fittings on bushings and ball joints
- Designed and tested to work with BILSTEIN lift shocks and kits
- Easy to install
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
ATTN: State of California Consumers
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Manufacturer Part Number
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.