Prep your pickup to handle any haul when you upgrade your truck bed with an AMP Research BedXTender HD Max. With an exclusive U-shaped design, this functional truck accessory provides your rig with the ability to securely stow both over-sized items and smaller objects.
With an open tailgate, the BedXTender HD Max can be flipped out to give you an additional 2 ft. of truck bed, then it can easily be swung inward to make the perfect containment area when your tailgate’s closed. Constructed to withstand any abuse, this heavy-duty bed extender features nylon composite uprights that are glass-reinforced for added strength and stability.
Pick up the optional spacer kit to use this American-made BedXTender HD Max with a tonneau cover (sold separately). AMP Research HD Max Bed eXTenders are available in your choice of black or silver powder-coated finishes and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Lengthen your cargo hold with an AMP Research BedXTender HD Max
- Exclusive U-shape provides the maximum amount of cargo capacity
- Extends when your tailgate is open for an additional 2 ft. of bed length
- Flips inward to contain smaller items when your tailgate is closed
- AMP BedXtender HD Max comes in black or silver powder-coated finishes
- Nylon composite uprights are glass-reinforced for added strength
- Optional spacer kit is available to use with your tonneau cover (sold separately)
- Your AMP Research BedXTender HD Max is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.