Full-sized. Fully-collapsible. American-made from premium materials. The award-winning Stealth Shovel is the most versatile shovel tool ever. It's primary use is as a portable car shovel for people who travel in snow country, or venture out in dirt or sand. It is full-sized and outperforms any Avy shovel or any cheap plastic shovel on the market. The Stealth is easy to stow in your vehicle, in your pack, or can be mounted to many automotive rack systems.
- Crafted from Aircraft-Grade 6061 Aluminum for a balance between weight and durability.
- SNOW & SAND
- The scoop-style blade and rake make it ideal for moving looser terrain or busting ice.
- BLADE STYLE: SERRATED
- The serrated blade is great for raking or scooping.
- MOST COMPACT
- Collapses down to an impressively small size to fit in packs and trunks.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Shaft - Satin black anodized, 2 mm thick 4 part indexed locking telescoping shaft with 3 overlapping segments
- Stainless steel formed spring pins
- Nylon Zytel T-grip and Connector
- Available in powder coat finish
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Rated from -40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Withstands 3886 lbs of Force
- Maximum length 57" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 47" or 35"
- Collapsed: 18 x 9 x 2.25 (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51 (or 130 cm), 47", 35"
- Weight: 3 lbs 5 oz
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Overlander.com is the best place on the planet to invest in gear for your vehicle. Here’s why:
1-Year Low Price Guarantee - We’re confident our price is the lowest available for the DMOS Stealth Shovel, both now and for the next year. If you see it cheaper anywhere within a year of purchasing let us know and we’ll refund the difference.
60-Day Trail Tested Guarantee - We’re committed to selling only high-quality, reliable gear you can count on for your adventures. If your purchase doesn’t live up to expectations you can return it for a full refund, even if you’ve installed it or already used it in the field.
For full details, please see our policies page.
Our team has used products from DMOS on overlanding expeditions over the last ten years and found them to be reliable, quality products that haven’t let us down. Based on our personal overlanding travels we feel confident recommending the DMOS Stealth Shovel to you.